Date(s) - 07/02/2020 - 09/02/2020
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Are you a heart-centred helper who would like to make a difference?
This three day Accredited EFTMRA EFT levels 1 and 2 combined training is suitable for: Helping and Health professionals, Complementary Therapists, Sports and Life Coaches, Teachers, Charity Workers and anyone wanting to make a change and help themselves and others live better.
You will be taken on a journey from basic EFT protocols and principles to gentle techniques used to help with traumatic memories and underlying beliefs and issues affecting health and well-being.
Learning in a small group, there will be lots of practice time so you can experience the techniques yourself.
I believe we learn best when feeling relaxed and, though some deep subjects will be touched on in the course, there will be much fun and laughter too.
What we will cover:
• A Brief history of EFT
• Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
• Understanding and experiencing the effects of disruptions in the human energy system
• Understanding the concept of psychological reversal and simple techniques to overcome it.
• The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and experiential practice
• EFT shortcuts – learn ways to streamline EFT further
• Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT
• Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas where EFT shouldn’t be used
• Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
• Learn and practice key EFT techniques, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
• Understanding cognitive shifts – what verbal and physical signs to expect
• Experience working with bothersome memories
• How to address addictive cravings
• How EFT can remove obstacles to affirmations working so we can create the future we desire.
• Gentle techniques for reducing trauma, minimising re-traumatisation
• Addressing Physical Issues – how to get to emotional reasons behind physical issues and dis-ease
• Understand how to identify and address negative thought patterns and beliefs
• How to work with Phobias
• Ways to find Core Issues.
• Practitioner Maintenance
• A guide to using EFT by Telephone and SKYPE
• Working with Groups – applications, uses and advantages of group tapping
Your Investment: £375 (reserve your place with a £50 deposit)
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Book and pay deposit by 31st Dec 2020 and pay £345 in total.
Please note: To gain Accredited Practitioner status, following the course you are required to successfully complete an online multiple choice exam (currently $15).
Just one mile from J7, M54 and a 15 minute walk from Wellington Train Station, my training space at ‘The Studios’ is perfectly placed for a comfortable, enlightening and enjoyable course.
What to do next:
Contact me to book your place and find out more information
or give me a call on Tel: 07868240605
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.