Yoga, meditation and chanting and more at UGC
Chanting, Yoga, Meditation and more at UGC, Shrewsbury. There will be a lot of events happening at the UGC in Shrewsbury over the coming months unless we go in to a total lockdown. Some of the events will be free and some will be paid for.
- Every Thursday there is meditation at 4 pm with June Meagher
- The first Wednesday of every month will see Tom Stacey lead global chants, the first one on 4 November at 7 pm
- Every Saturday we will have various musical artists on as well as poets and other great events
- Every Friday morning we have yoga with Amanda
- Free monthly therapy share
- Monthly Therapists Support Group
Other events coming up include a concert by the wonderful Susan Raven and Satch. Jonathan Day will also be gracing us with his music and wonderful songs. Our Christmas Concert will feature Linda Angelis who many know from singing at the London Mind Body Spirit event and has sung globally with many well know acts including Des O’Connor and Ken Dodd.
You can find out all about our events by visiting our UGC Events facebook page. Or you can email email@example.com
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.