Meditation and Sound Healing Retreat with June Meagher of Roots Retreats
Would you like to join us for this one day healing retreat at the beautiful Turiya Yoga Retreat Centre, The Studio @ Coed y Go Farmhouse, Trefonen Rd, Oswestry, Shropshire. SY10 9AT on 21 July, 2022 from 10 am to 5 pm? Lunch and refreshments are provided. Allow yourself to feel peaceful and relaxed in this jewel of a retreat centre set near Oswestry, Shropshire. For testimonials of June’s work visit Testimonials – AAMAR Healing June Meagher Healing Course
Led by June Meagher this one day retreat is aimed at anyone who needs some gentle space in order to be.
- 10 am Welcome drinks and introductions
- 10.30 am The many ways to meditate – including silence, visualisation, walking, standing, from eyes open to eyes closed, we will look at the various ways meditation can be done. We will also look at the difficulties of meditation.
- 12.30 pm Lunch around the firepit
- 2 pm What is sound healing and how can it help, this section will include introduction to sound healing instruments, chants, mantras and how to use your voice for healing yourself. Create your own mantra.
- 4 pm Sound Bath using harmonium, koshi bells, singing bowls, handpan and many other instruments
- 5 pm Close
The Retreat includes lunch (Vegetarian and vegan) and refreshments and costs £35 for the day. It is limited to 12 people and to book, please pay via PayPal using email@example.com or contact June Meagher via firstname.lastname@example.org for details of BACS payments.
About the Meditation and Sound Healing Retreat workshop leader, June Meagher
June has been healing since she was young and studied various spiritual, holistic and wellbeing therapies over the past 40 years. Setting up AAMARHealing over 20 years ago in memory of her parents, June has taught various holistic and wellbeing modalities to people and businesses over the years and as a social enterprise all profits go back into creating holistic and wellbeing events that are free to attend.
June has been
- A Trustee, tutor and assessor for the Peacehaven Healing Centre which is fully accredited under BAHA- The British Alliance of Healing Associations
- A founding Trustee of Sound4Healing, a charitable foundation aimed at funding sound healing research which sat alongside The College of Sound Healing
- A Former Trustee and Board Member of The Healing Trust (NFSH) the UK’s
- A Former Trustee of Tan-y-Garth Hall Retreats Ltd, the UK’s oldest residential yoga centre in the UK and home to the International Hermeneutic Society
- The resident holistic tutor at the Priory Business & Training School, Shrewsbury for over 10 years until 2018
- Awarded the LuxLife Holistic Tutor of the Year 2019
- Created the Talking your Walk series on YouTube
- Created the CDs, Journey of the Soul, Deep Space Within & AMMAR Dance Chants
- Holds workshops, courses and retreats around the UK
- Is currently a Trustee of the UGC in Shrewsbury
- Holds a PGCE teaching qualification
- Held her Reiki Master Teaching Certificate for over 20 years
- Is a FHT insured teacher
- Manages the LinkedIn Group Healers & Therapists news which has over 18,000 members from across the globe
- Give talks and demonstrations in healing, mindfulness, meditation and sound healing at festivals and events throughout the UK
You can download some of June’s tracks for free on Soundcloud or visit her website www.aamarhealing.co.uk
All of June’s teachings are based on two very simple principles, love and compassion, not only for others, our animal kingdom, planet, and universe but for yourself.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.