Friday 15th July – Sunday 17th July
in a truly magical secret Welsh offgrid location.
We will connect and honour our truest selves with a weekend of healing & Self love.
embodying the divine feminine & masculine energies.
In the Retreat of Dreams we will enjoy a full submersion into –
eight limbs of Yoga
Traditional Cacao Ceremony
various Workshops and sacred practices
in the most spectacular setting.
a beautiful natural quartz forested gorge, surrounded by waterfalls, natural pools and magical forests.
A village of celtic roundhouses and yurts, waterfalls, sacred fires and traditional temples cradled in 200 acres of Welsh forest returning to its wild nature.
please feel free to bring along a song and instruments.
There will be lots of time for exploration & contemplation in this truly magical space.
Lots of hiking trails, wild swimming, waterfalls, sauna and whimsical adventures.
RETREAT OF DREAMS FACILITIES –
PLEASE BE AWARE – ***this retreat is off grid. *****
Compo Toilet ( multiple single units)
Showering in the waterfalls and pools ( no hot showering facilities)
No charging points
Nearest shop is 30 minutes away
Minimal plastic usage on site
We encourage car sharing & eco friendly living
Due to off grid location- address will be shared on the day of departure to respect the privacy of the wonderful community.
A Full submersion with the elements,
Going to sleep under the stars and waking to the orchestra of birds and water.
This will be a truly unforgettable experience ..
Ticket options –
DEPOSIT OPTION available at £80 ( non refundable)
Full weekend – Friday 3pm – Sunday 5pm evening £289
Saturday at 9am – Sunday 5pm £200
Booking link below –
Please contact June or myself direct for any queries ..
We cannot wait to welcome you to this truly magical location..
About the Retreat Of Dreams facilitators
Director of the Bridgnorth Yoga Studio, Retreat Leader,Yoga Therapist, Yoga, Pranayama&Meditation Teacher & Student, Cacaoist and Usui Shiki Reiki Practitioner. Sahara runs events around the UK and opens many festivals and retreats with her beautiful Cacao ceremonies.
June has been healing since she was young and studied various spiritual, holistic and wellbeing therapies over the past 40 years. Setting up AAMARHealing over 20 years ago in memory of her parents, June has taught various holistic and wellbeing modalities to people and businesses over the years and as a social enterprise all profits go back into creating holistic and wellbeing events that are free to attend.
- A Trustee, tutor and assessor for the Peacehaven Healing Centre which is fully accredited under BAHA- The British Alliance of Healing Associations
- A founding Trustee of Sound4Healing, a charitable foundation aimed at funding sound healing research which sat alongside The College of Sound Healing
- A Former Trustee and Board Member of The Healing Trust (NFSH) the UK’s
- A Former Trustee of Tan-y-Garth Hall Retreats Ltd, the UK’s oldest residential yoga centre in the UK and home to the International Hermeneutic Society
- The resident holistic tutor at the Priory Business & Training School, Shrewsbury for over 10 years until 2018
- Awarded the LuxLife Holistic Tutor of the Year 2019
- Created the Talking your Walk series on YouTube
- Created the CDs, Journey of the Soul, Deep Space Within & AMMAR Dance Chants
- Holds workshops, courses and retreats around the UK
- Is currently a Trustee of the UGC in Shrewsbury
- Holds a PGCE teaching qualification
- Held her Reiki Master Teaching Certificate for over 20 years
- Is a FHT insured teacher
- Manages the LinkedIn Group Healers & Therapists news which has over 18,000 members from across the globe
- Give talks and demonstrations in healing, mindfulness, meditation and sound healing at festivals and events throughout the UK
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.