Date(s) - 07/11/2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Universal God Centre
Would you like to learn reflexology in Shrewsbury?
Come along to this one day “feet retreat” with June Meagher and learn the basic principles of reflexology and foot massage. This workshop is ideal for those who enjoy reflexology and would like to offer it to friends and family. This is not a practitioner course. If you are looking to do a practitioner course then this is a great introduction to understand more about this fabulous holistic treatment and will let you decide whether it is for you before you spend a great deal of money and time, if you find out you do not actually like it.
We will cover:
- What is reflexology
- When not to do reflexology
- The major organs and systems
- What the contra indications are
- Foot massage techniques
The course will include workshop notes and all refreshments, oils and creams. Please bring your own lunch. If you have skin allergies and use a certain type of skin oil/cream, please do bring this along.
Learn Reflexology Workshop costs £25
Please pay via PayPal to June Meagher firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Times : 10 am – 5 pm (Doors open at 9.45 for welcome drinks)
Venue: The UGC, 32/34 Castle Street, Shrewsbury SY1 2BQ
Free parking available at Frankwell Car Park
Want to know more about your Learn Reflexology teacher, June Meagher
June has been healing since she was young and studied various spiritual, holistic and wellbeing therapies over the past 40 years. Setting up AAMARHealing over 20 years ago in memory of her parents, June has taught various holistic and wellbeing modalities to people and businesses over the years and as a social enterprise all profits go back into creating holistic and wellbeing events that are free to attend.
June has been
- A Trustee, tutor and assessor for the Peacehaven Healing Centre which is fully accredited under BAHA- The British Alliance of Healing Associations
- A founding Trustee of Sound4Healing, a charitable foundation aimed at funding sound healing research which sat alongside The College of Sound Healing
- A Former Trustee and Board Member of The Healing Trust (NFSH) the UK’s
- A Former Trustee of Tan-y-Garth Hall Retreats Ltd, the UK’s oldest residential yoga centre in the UK and home to the International Hermeneutic Society
- The resident holistic tutor at the Priory Business & Training School, Shrewsbury for over 10 years until 2018
- Awarded the LuxLife Holistic Tutor of the Year 2019
- Created the Talking your Walk series on YouTube
- Created the CDs, Journey of the Soul, Deep Space Within & AMMAR Dance Chants
- Holds workshops, courses and retreats around the UK
- Is currently a Trustee of the UGC in Shrewsbury
- Holds a PGCE teaching qualification
- Held her Reiki Master Teaching Certificate for over 20 years
- Is a FHT insured teacher
- Manages the LinkedIn Group Healers & Therapists news which has over 18,000 members from across the globe
- Give talks and demonstrations in healing, mindfulness, meditation and sound healing at festivals and events throughout the UK
You can download some of June’s tracks for free on Soundcloud or visit her website www.aamarhealing.co.uk
All of June’s teachings are based on two very simple principles, love and compassion, not only for others, our animal kingdom, planet, and universe but for yourself.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.