Creating a therapists blog?
Three of the many questions therapists ask are “How can I create a blog?. What needs to go in it?. Does it need to be written or video?” In this free Zoom Meeting June Meagher discusses the type of content that therapists can write, or speak about, which is both engaging and what people are looking for. Aimed at therapists or any small business who want to know what type of content they should be writing about.
The simple answer is know your subject and remember the simple question rules:
What do you customers ask you? Is there a set of regular questions? Why not answer them? e.g.
- Can sound healing cure tinnitus?
- Will Reiki help me sleep?
- Who can benefit from EFT?
- What is the difference between an osteopath and a chiropractor?
- Why do therapists need a Code of Conduct?
- Which therapy is best for IBS?
- When should I not have a therapy?
- Where did acupuncture come from
- How does homeopathy work?
- Are yoga mat necessary?
June Meagher will be holding a free Zoom meeting and show you some links that will help you find content and ensure you never have to worry about what to write about again. To book your place simply click on our Eventbrite link.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.