The Exhibition of Healing & Complementary Therapies
The Exhibition of Healing & Complementary Therapies has been going for 20 years and although we were only able to hold one event in 2020 due to COVID we are holding a large outdoor wellbeing festival in Shrewsbury on 11 July, 2021. This will be called LivingWell 2021 and will have around 100 speakers and exhibitors sprawled out across 29 acres of beautiful parkland.
The Exhibition of Healing & Complementary Therapies brings together the best holistic practitioners, workshop leaders and speakers.
We also run various conferences at venues around the country and our last Wellbeing Conference in Shrewsbury was in December, 2019 at the University Centre Shrewsbury which had over 100 attend and was full.
The events are normally held at either the Memorial Hall, Oswestry or at the Priory School in Shrewsbury.
Our Healers & Therapists Conference & Exhibition in 2020 saw hundreds attend this one day event in Shrewsbury with over 40 exhibitors and 12 speakers including:
Dr Helen Ford, Dr Anna Hayes, Dr Aymon Askara, Ben Calder, Mags O'Brien and many more.
Workshops & Speakers at Exhibition of Healing & Complementary Therapies
Our speakers are invited to speak and are chosen for their expertise, delivery and experience and feedback from past events tell us we get it right. We have been described as ‘one of the friendliest exhibitions ever attended’. We are one of the few exhibitions who do not charge visitors an entry fee nor a fee for attending workshops. We have 30 speakers confirmed for the LivingWell 2021.
We offered talks on healing yourself, managing pain, lessening your emotional reactions to situations and sound healing sessions.
In 2021 June Meagher and Jane Lightfoot have joined together to bring LivingWell 2021 to The Quarry and speakers will include
- Amanda Beddings Acupuncture
- Ben Calder 5 Element Qigong
- Caroline Rolling EFT
- Dr Helen Ford Why do people get stuck in dark spaces
- Dr Lale Tencher Gratitude
- Grace Sandels Gong Bath
- Jenny Brookes Silent Presence
- Lesley Nell T'ai Chi Chih
- Lisa Lochhead Artist
- Lisa Sture Shamanic Workshop
- Lorraine Gibson Ecstatic Awakening Dance
- Mags Obrien Life Tranformational Coach
- Marica Sarcina Free pilates sessions
- Nicola Garcia Healing with Animals
- Nicola Wagstaff Inspire & Rewire
- Olly Boon Permaculture
- Rob Chapman Mediation in the Park
- Robert Nutt & Alan Harris What is Chakrascension
- Sahara Alexander Yoga
- Shrewsbury Triratna Buddhist Community Led by Akasharaja A Buddhist guide to living well
- Shrewsbury Triratna Buddhist Community Led by Jayaratna Caring for self and others
- Shrewsbury Triratna Buddhist Community Led by Saravantu Meditating with the Breathing Body
- Shrewsbury Triratna Buddhist Community Led by Vajradevi How to Be Happier
- Stina Harvidsson Healing with Horses
- Sue Ribgy Pain Management
- Tom Shanti Sacred Sound Healing
Here are some photos from previous events.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.